Immerse yourself in the party-loving culture of Rio, whose eclectic cityscape effortlessly blends modernity with history; air included
Indus Travels: 5,000+ of our travelers served since 2014.
The home of the 2014 World Cup final and the 2016 Olympics, Rio pulses with an energy that reverberates from its sun-kissed Atlantic beaches to the samba sounds of nightly street parties. And on this 7-day trip from Indus Travels, you’ll be able to experience it all. When you’re not sipping caipirinhas on Copacabana Beach—unofficially dubbed the world’s most famous beach—or snapping pictures of historic cathedrals, you’ll be able to kick back in your 4-star digs at the Golden Tulip Rio Copacabana, which also houses the critically acclaimed Brazilian restaurant Forno e Fogão. Though there’s a city tour included in the trip, the itinerary is largely unguided, meaning you’ll have plenty of time to explore on your own. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
Hotels (5 nights + 1 overnight flight)
Optional Tours & Upgrades
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for Indus Travels contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/16/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $575 fee to travel solo.
1. How much would it cost to fly from an airport not listed as part of this deal? This deal available only from New York (JFK) / Los Angeles (LAX) / Miami (MIA), but you can book your own connecting flights separately or call Indus Travels for price from other gateways.
2. Can we extend our trip before or after the promotional dates for the deal? Yes, you may extend your trip for a supplemental fee at the time of booking.
3. How do I find out if the dates I want to travel are available? The dates available are listed on each option.
4. What happens if I buy the voucher and my travel dates are not available? We suggest calling Indus Travels to redeem your vouchers as soon as possible so that you do not run into this problem.
5. Does my child need a voucher, and can they stay in my room? Children must be at least 10 years old to travel on this tour. Each traveler (including children) must purchase a voucher.