Get a taste of the London lifestyle before jetting over to Italy where you can admire the renowned beauty of Rome, Florence, and Venice
go-today: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2012
Go from bites of fish ‘n’ chips to sampling the infinite gelato flavors of Italy on this 12-day trip from go-today. Your first stop is the sprawling metropolis of London, where you’ll spend a few days acclimating to Europe and taking in hundreds of years of history. Then, you’ll fly to Italy where you’ll enjoy its flavors and sights for the rest of your trip, bouncing from Rome to Florence, finally ending in Venice. This vacation includes:
Flights & Transportation:
Hotels (10 nights + 2 overnight flight)
Optional Tours & Upgrades
For two passengers traveling:
For 1 passenger traveling:
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for go-today at contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/12/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $600 fee to travel solo.
1. The airport(s) offered in the voucher are not located near me, can I fly out of a different airport? Yes, please email us at email@example.com for an airport near you.
2. Can I extend my trip? Yes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred departure date and how long you would like to extend your trip.
3. Can we upgrade our vacation or add additional services; such as sightseeing? Yes, we offer transportation from/to the airport, car rentals, sightseeing, and upgraded hotel options. Please email us at email@example.com to request any additional services.
4. If I travel alone, why am I being charged for a single supplement fee? Our vacation packages are designed for two people who occupy and share the cost of the hotel room. A single supplement fee is required for solo travelers in order to compensate the hotel for the difference of a single person staying in each room.