Stroll Madrid’s cobblestone streets, admire Picasso’s work in Barcelona, and see Rome’s Colosseum on this 11-day vacation; airfare included
go-today: 20,000+ of our travelers served since 2012.
With a completely open itinerary, you can can explore three distinct cities in Spain and Italy at your own pace. Madrid makes visitors feel as if they’ve traveled back in time with its centuries-old plazas and cobblestone streets, while Barcelona beckons art connoisseurs with its Picasso Museum boasting more than 4,000 of Pablo Picasso’s works. Rome is chock-full of iconic attractions, from Vatican City and the Colosseum to the crumbling ruins of the Roman Forum, where Marc Antony eulogized Julius Caesar after his assassination. This vacation from go-today includes:
Flights & Transportation:
Hotels (9 nights + 1 overnight flight)
1. Choose departure city and dates from drop-down menus or “See Options” button.
2. Complete your order; a confirmation email is sent after your order processes.
3. Book your trip: Go to your account to view your voucher for go-today at contact and redemption instructions. Book by 10/12/17.
Each person must buy a voucher; price is based on two people traveling together and sharing a room. Additional $800 fee to travel solo.
1. The airport(s) offered in the voucher are not located near me, can I fly out of a different airport? Yes, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an airport near you.
2. Can I extend my trip? Yes, send an email to email@example.com with your preferred departure date and how long you would like to extend your trip.
3. Can we upgrade our vacation or add additional services; such as sightseeing? Yes, we offer transportation from/to the airport, car rentals, sightseeing, and upgraded hotel options. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request any additional services.
4. If I travel alone, why am I being charged for a single supplement fee? Our vacation packages are designed for two people who occupy and share the cost of the hotel room. A single supplement fee is required for solo travelers in order to compensate the hotel for the difference of a single person staying in each room.