Alternative-rock band fronted by Jared Leto performs “City of Angels” and new hits alongside the pop-rockers behind “Shut Up and Dance”
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Thirty Seconds to Mars
- Who They Are: singer Jared Leto, drummer Shannon Leto, and lead guitarist Tomo Miličević
- Their Breakthrough: The band followed up their 2002 self-titled debut with 2005’s A Beautiful Lie, which sold more than 5 million copies and spawned multiple rock-radio hits.
- 15 Million: the total number of albums they’ve sold worldwide
- Trophies on Their Mantle: They’ve won a dozen MTV Awards and a Billboard Music Award, and hold the Guinness World Record for Longest Running Tour in History.
- What to Expect: fan favorites such as “City of Angels” and “Up in the Air,” as well as new songs including “Dangerous Night,” which will appear on the band’s forthcoming fifth studio album
- Walk the Moon: This Cincinnati rock quartet racked up more than 6 million downloads and 850 million streams with its multi-platinum hit “Shut Up and Dance,” which won two Billboard Music Awards. The group continues momentum with newer singles including “One Foot,” which appears on the 2017 album, What If Nothing.
- Also Appearing: Misterwives | Joywave
Map & Location