Monthly membership enables clients to use climbing walls, fitness yard, wi-fi internet, and more
- Indoor climbing
- What’s included:
- Access to the facility (including lounge area, illuminated moon board, 60 degree training board, fingerboards, gymnastic rings, yoga and more)
- Intro to bouldering session during the first visit
- Staff’s help
- Age restrictions: younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver
- Not valid for customers active within the past 12 months
Indoor Rock Climbing FAQs
- Is it safe? Yes. Rock climbing gyms typically require a safety course on proper belaying techniques, knots, and other fundamentals for top-rope courses and have designated “beginner” courses for first timers.
- What should I wear? Loose-fitting clothing that you can easily move around in. You’ll be able to grab climbing shoes, and other necessary gear onsite.
- Do I have to be in good shape? Not really—climbing gyms have courses that cater to a wide range of fitness levels. Generally speaking, if you can climb a ladder you can indoor rock climb.
- What if I’m afraid of heights? Try bouldering, which takes place on shorter walls and doesn’t require harnesses or other top-rope gear. Bouldering focuses more on moving sideways than vertically, so climbers rarely get more than 10–12 feet off the ground.
The Fine PrintNot valid for customers active within the past 12 month(s). Must sign waiver. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person.