Steely Dan with The Doobie Brothers: The Summer of Living Dangerously Tour at Jiffy Lube Live
Rock and Roll Hall of Famers Steel Dan join The Doobie Brothers for a concert full of hits including “Reelin’ in the Years” and “The Doctor”
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their Road to the Hall of Fame: Since forming in 1972, Steely Dan has sold more than 40 million albums worldwide and was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2001.
- Their Hot Streak in the ’70s: Between 1972 and 1980, the band put out seven platinum albums yielding immortal hits including “Reelin’ in the Years, “Rikki Don’t Lose That Number,” and “Peg.”
- Their Triumphant Return: In 2000, they released Two Against Nature, which was their first album in 20 years and the winner of multiple Grammy Awards including Album of the Year. They followed up with another critically acclaimed album, Everything Must Go, in 2003.
The Doobie Brothers
- What They’ve Done the Last Four Decades: The Doobie Brothers have carved out a permanent home in record players all around the globe with their harmony-laden rock, selling more than 48 million albums and winning four Grammy Awards.
- Their Decorated Catalog: They’ve released 3 multi-platinum, 7 platinum, and 14 gold albums. Their 1976 compilation, Best of the Doobies, earned diamond certification, selling more than 12 million copies.
- Their Latest Album: 2014’s Southbound, which reimagines the band’s biggest hits with contributions from country music heavyweights including Blake Shelton and Brad Paisley
Map & Location