This 4-star hotel in the town of Reston is close to museums and galleries and a half-hour drive from Washington, DC
Hotel at a Glance: The Westin Reston Heights
The community of Reston, known for its preservation of green space within urban areas, is home to the 4-star Westin Reston Heights. The hotel is near a number of attractions and activities, from museums and galleries like the ArtInsights Gallery of Film and Contemporary Art to the trails of Lake Fairfax Park.
- Spacious rooms are designed with comfort in mind with the hotel’s signature Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Bath furnishings.
- Grab a bite at Vinifera Wine Bar & Bistro, a sleek New American lounge with an outdoor patio and a fire pit.
- How to unwind: swimming in the heated indoor pool or lounging in the hot tub
- Enjoy the great outdoors at the 476-acre Lake Fairfax Park, featuring a water park and a skate park.
- Take a trip to downtown Washington, DC, to visit cultural institutions like the Renwick Gallery of the Smithsonian American Art Museum and the National Museum for Women in the Arts.
- Things to do in Reston: Explore Reston Town Center, home to more than 50 shops, 30 restaurants, and an 11-screen cinema and open-air pavilion.
The Fine PrintDates cannot be changed once booked; valid only for night(s) purchased. 72-hour cancellation notice required prior to check-in or reservation is non-refundable; reservations made within cancellation window are non-refundable. No-shows will be charged total Groupon rate. Traveler name must match ID at time of check-in. No refunds will be processed by Groupon after check-in. Must be 21 or older to check in. Credit card required at check-in.