Outlaw country stars Shooter Jennings and Jason Boland showcase the grit and grind out the tunes that have made them respected stars
- One G-Pass to see Shooter Jennings & Jason Boland, starting from $15
- Seating: front or rear orchestra
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
G-Pass Package Instructions: Please use the Cook Hill Road entrance to access reserved Groupon parking lot. You must display your printed G-Pass ticket. Please present your printed G-Pass ticket at the designated Skip the Line entrance for early entry.
- How to be an authentic outlaw country singer: be born the only son of Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter and raised on a tour bus with Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, and Kris Kristofferson
- Surprising facts about Shooter Jennings: he once fronted popular LA rock band Stargunn and passed on a chance to lead Velvet Revolver
- What’s new with him: 2016’s Countach (For Giorgio), which celebrates Italian composer Giorgio Moroder. Allmusic.com called it “refreshingly new and different, as a country fried electronic music tribute album should be”
- What Jason Boland trades in: socially conscious songs reminiscent of populist anthems by Merle Haggard and Bob Childers
- In other words: Red Dirt country with brains
- His self-proclaimed motivation: “I’m not ready to give up on the idea that country music can be relevant.”
Map & Location