Both children and adults can participate in a specially-designed therapeutic horse-riding program led by an experienced instructor
- Lessons are designed for special-needs children and adults but are available also for non-qualifying participants. Learn more about who qualifies here.
- Weight restriction: 250 lbs max. weight
- Length of session: 30 minutes
- About the instructor: P.A.T.H. certified instructor with over fifteen years of experience in working with special needs participants.
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older
Learn More About Horseback Riding
The Fine PrintReservation required. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must be 3 or older. 250 lbs. max weight.
Map & Location