Nine performers—ranging from standup comics to vocalists to offbeat acts—take the stage for a talent competition decided by audience vote
- Table seating: general admission or VIP
- What’s included: a signed poster
- Available dates: Friday, March 22, at 8 p.m. (preliminary round) | Friday, April 12, at 8 p.m. (season finale)
- NYC Talent Show comes to Hudson Valley for a Talent Search & Live Competition this Spring.
New York’s Got Talent: Hudson Valley Edition – Season 1
- The competition: a weeks-long competition highlighting some of Hudson Valley’s best hidden talent. Each week, nine performers take the stage to show off their skills—and leave their fate to an audience vote and three alternating New York industry judges.
- The acts: almost anything you can think of—past contestants have included singers, dancers, magicians, jugglers, pet tricks, burlesque, bands, comedians, ventriloquists, drag queens, gymnasts, and a capella groups
- The host: actor and producer Cooper Jordan, who’s also the host of the Time Square Edition of New York’s Got Talent