Expert beauticians perform a variety of specialty skincare treatments designed to revitalize complexion
Also check out The Laser Spot’s Tattoo Removal, Spider-Vein Removal, Laser Skin-Resurfacing, Fractional Laser Treatment, or Laser Hair Removal deals.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
Learn more about microdermabrasion
Benefits of European facial: Helps unclog the pores, remove impurities, detoxify the skin, and stimulate cellular renewal, as well as reduce fine lines, age spots, and blemishes.
- Benefits of Teen Facial: helps remove imperfections such as blemishes or acne scarring, smooth out the skin, unclog pores, and reduce sebum secretion
- Benefits of Deep Pore-Cleansing Facial: helps purify the skin on the deepest levels for a refreshed and brighter complexion
Benefits of gentlemen’s facial: Specifically designed to benefit male skin, this facial cleanses and hydrates the skin and can be customized to address specific skin types.
Benefits of HydraFacial: aims to remove dead skin cells and impurities, infuse the skin with vitamins, and ensure a soft and radiant complexion
Benefits of rejuvenating facial: helps restore a fresher, brighter, and more youthful-looking appearance
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
Read more about how chemical peels work.
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
The Fine PrintAppointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. For options marked *Restrictions Apply*, limit 1 per person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. If you make a reservation through Groupon, you may cancel or change your reservation up to 24 hours before its start time. Otherwise, vouchers booked through Groupon will be redeemed and the deal’s promotional value and amount paid will expire. Redeemed vouchers may not be refunded or rescheduled - this also applies to no-shows. Your name and email address will be shared with this merchant to facilitate your reservation.