The top magicians amaze audiences up close with a mix of sleight-of-hand magic tricks, mentalism & comedy in a stunning hotel showroom.
- General admission
- Seating is in an extremely intimate showroom. No seats are more than 5 rows back, giving everyone a perfect view.
- Doors open 30 minutes before showtime.
- What’s included: one glass of wine
- Age restriction: must be 15 or older; 21+ older to drink
- Dress code: Dress in attire that is dressy yet casual, sporty yet comfortable. No jeans, please.
Available Dates and Locations
- Jon Stetson – America’s Master Mentalist on Sunday, April 14, at 5 p.m. (Delamar Southport)
- Chad Long – High Energy Master of Laughs and Illusion on Sunday, April 21, at 5 p.m. (Delamar West Hartford)
- Tom Pesce – The Most Fun You Can Possibly Have in Suit on Sunday, May 5, at 2 p.m. (Delamar Greenwich)
- Matt Roberts – Charismatic Comedy Magic on Sunday, May 12, at 5 p.m. (Delamar Southport)
MAGIC at the DELAMAR
- What to expect: An intimate performance with some of the world’s most prolific sleight-of-hand artists, beginning with a glass of wine and featuring astonishment and laughter throughout. These are the magicians that other magicians travel to see–they’re the real deal.
The Fine Print
Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change.
ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 15 or older for admission; 21+ for wine. Dress code: Dress in attire that is dressy yet casual, sporty yet comfortable. No jeans, please.