Multiplatinum rockers behind “Bring Me To Life” join a Billboard Award-winning violinist on stage for an energetic night of music
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Her Many Talents: Not content with just being a classically trained violinist, Lindsey is also a composer, dancer, performance artist, and co-author of a New York Times bestselling memoir, The Only Pirate at the Party.
- Her Breakthrough: Her 2012 self-titled debut charmed listeners with its fusion of Celtic folk music and high-energy electronica, launching to No. 2 on the Billboard Top 200 and earning a Billboard Music Award for Top Dance/Electronic Album.
- Her Online Presence: Her YouTube channel has amassed more than 10 million subscribers and garnered more than 2 billion views, and Forbes listed her at No. 4 on its yearly YouTube artists list in 2016.
- Their Breakthrough: Their multiplatinum 2003 debut album, Fallen made them an instant household name behind the monster hit “Bring Me To Life,” which helped the group win two Grammy Awards for Best New Artist and Best Hard Rock Performance. Since its release, Fallen has sold more than 17 million copies.
- Their Continued Success: Their second album, 2006’s The Open Door, sold more than 5 million copies, and their 2011 self-titled third album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200.
- Their Latest Album: 2017’s Synthesis takes fan-favorites from throughout the band’s catalog, including “My Immortal,” and reimagines them with full orchestra instrumentation.
Map & Location