How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Their legacy: Since forming in Bakersfield, California, in 1994, this five-piece band has fearlessly pushed the limits of heavy music by fusing elements of alternative rock, metal, hip-hop, and even dubstep into an aggressive sound that’s unmistakably KoRn.
- Their accolades: They’ve sold nearly 40 million albums worldwide and won two Grammy Awards for Best Short Form Music Video (2000) and Best Metal Performance (2003).
- Highlights in their songbook: “Freak on a Leash,” “Falling Away from Me,” “Here to Stay,” “Twisted Transistor,” and “Coming Undone”—all of which landed in the Top 10 of Billboard’s Alternative Songs chart
- Their latest album: In 2016, they released their 12th studio album, The Serenity of Suffering, which earned them their 10th Grammy nomination. The band plans to release the followup later in 2019.
Alice in Chains
- Their influential sound: charging guitars, macabre lyrics, and dueling vocal harmonies that slither and explode like combustible snakes
- Albums that solidified their legacy: In 1992, the quadruple-platinum Dirt struck radio gold with megahits “Them Bones,” “Would?,” and “Rooster.” The band kept the momentum going with their 1994 triple-platinum EP, Jar of Flies, before releasing their 1995 self-titled album, which went double platinum behind the hits “Grind” and “Heaven Beside You.”
- Their triumphant return: The band returned with singer and guitarist William DuVall for 2009’s Black Gives Way to Blue, which landed at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 and No. 1 across all rock and alternative charts.
- Their latest album: The 2018 release Rainier Fog debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Top Rock Albums, Alternative Albums, and Hard Rock Albums charts and earned a Grammy nomination for Best Rock Album.
- Underoath: After an eight-year hiatus, this Grammy-nominated band released 2018’s Erase Me, marking a departure from their earlier Christian metalcore roots into a full-fledged rock sound with punk-rock rhythms.
- Ho99o9: Gritty and irreverent mixed with just the right amount of macabre, Ho9909—pronounced “horror”—lives up to its name with songs such as “Bone Collector” and a 2017 album titled United States of Horror.
The Fine PrintFinal sale, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy
. Limit 8/person. Expiration varies depending on the event date. Valid only for date and time selected. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon & its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Redeemable only on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Live Nation is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change
. Ticket must be used and expires on date of event for option purchased.