Dogs of any size can get a canine manicure, hair care, and spa-style bath at the hands of pet aestheticians
- What’s included: haircut, bath, shampoo, brush, nail trim, ear cleaning, and anal gland expression
How Often Should I Get My Dog Groomed?
- Dogs with long or easily matted coats: every 6 weeks
- Long-haired breeds that require less upkeep (such a collies): every 8 weeks
- Shorter-haired dogs that just require a bath and nail trim: every 3 months
- When it doubt, ask your groomer or your vet to recommend a grooming schedule
The Fine PrintNot valid for customers active within the past 6 month(s). 24-hour cancellation notice required. Not valid on federal holidays. Appointment required. Not valid on Thanksgiving. Not valid on Christmas Eve. Extra fee may apply depending on condition and grooming style request. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person.