Established 50 years before Washington DC itself, Georgetown originated as a gritty port city on the banks of the Potomac River. Despite its modest beginnings, Georgetown eventually came to play host to some of the most expensive and desirable property in the District. Home to palatial mansions, elegant cemeteries, stately churches, and a world-class university, join DC Design Tours to explore the highlights of DC's most exclusive neighborhood, with a focus on architecture and urban planning.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Sunday September 24, 2017 / 3:00pm
- Sunday October 1, 2017 / 10:00am
- Sunday October 8, 2017 / 10:00am
- Sunday October 15, 2017 / 10:00am
- Sunday October 22, 2017 / 10:00am
- Sunday October 29, 2017 / 10:00am