Esthetician performs a variety of non-invasive treatments aimed at smoothing out fine lines and wrinkles, as well as tightening the skin
- During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Typical facial treatment areas include the neck, jowls, decollete, and laugh lines.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasions: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion facials: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, microdermabrasion can rejuvenate the skin and you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
Galvanic Microcurrent Treatment
- During the treatment, extremely low-voltage electrical currents are emitted to mirror the body’s own electrical currents to repair damaged skin by stimulating collagen and elastin production.
- Benefits of HIFU treatment: may help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, tighten sagging skin, contour jawline definition, and smooth out the skin
The Fine PrintAppointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. For options marked Restrictions Apply, limit is 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person.