Deep-cleansing facial with optional microdermabrasion or peel and jelly mask can improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin
- Benefits of deep-cleansing facial: may provide a thorough exfoliation, help rid the skin of bacteria and toxins, address issues such as acne or signs of aging, and restore a healthy complexion; after skin analysis to meet each customer’s needs
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Benefits of facial: Designed to address one’s specific needs and issues, the treatment can help cleanse pores, restore a radiant complexion, improve acne, or reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
- Benefits of hydrojelly mask: Jelly masks aim to hydrate and soothe fatigued skin as well as restore a brighter, more radiant complexion.
- Who performs the treatments: licensed aesthetician
The Fine PrintAppointment required. Must sign waiver. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person.