Cruise from historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia, past the stunning national monuments and museums of DC, to Georgetown and back to Alexandria on Nina's Dandy Dinner Cruise. Soak in the sights, including Washington's famous cherry blossom trees -- a gift from Japan in 1912 -- and the Lincoln and Jefferson Memorials while enjoying a three-course meal by candlelight, served tableside, followed by dancing on the ship's elegant marble dance floor or under the stars on the upper deck. Live music welcomes you aboard and accompanies the dining experience.
Upcoming Dates & Times
- Sunday September 24, 2017 / 6:30pm (Boarding Begins at 6:00pm)
- Tuesday September 26, 2017 / 6:30pm (Boarding begins at 6:00pm)
- Thursday September 28, 2017 / 6:30pm (Boarding begins at 6:00pm)
- Friday September 29, 2017 / 7:00pm (Boarding Begins at 6:30pm)
- Saturday September 30, 2017 / 7:00pm (Boarding Begins at 6:30pm)