Medical providers are helping customers achieve their weight-loss goals with a nutrition plan, fitness program, and fat-burning injections
- What’s included:
- Dietary counseling: high-protein, low-carb, and low-calorie diet
- Exercise counseling: fitness that works for weight loss
- Behavior modification counseling
- Four B12 injections
- Addressing medical issues that contribute to weight gain, such as thyroid issues, PCOS, insulin resistance, or adrenal stress, and prescribing accordingly
- Vitamin B12 occurs naturally in many foods, including meat, fish, and dairy products. B12 deficiency can lead to weakness and fatigue—two culprits that often keep people from sticking to their diet and exercise plans.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about B12 injections.
- About the staff: Nakeshia Lynn Mouzon is a doctorally-prepared, board-certified nurse practitioner and weight-loss specialist. She graduated with honors from the prestigious Hampton University.
The Fine Print For option listed with Restrictions Apply; Limit 1 per person. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). All goods or services must be used by the same person.